Persian Gender Network (PGN)
Your privacy is important to us.
You may browse PerisnGenderNetwork.org without revealing any personal information. Once you provide personal information to PerisnGenderNetwork.org you will no longer be anonymous, and you consent to the transfer and storage of your personal information on our servers.
What Information Does PerisnGenderNetwork.org Collect?
PGN may collect and store the following information:
• Information provided by you when you became a member, such as email address, name ….
• Miscellaneous information based on your activities on PerisnGenderNetwork.org, such as posting, blogging ...
• Other information from your interaction with PerisnGenderNetwork.org’s services, content, and advertising, including, but not limited to, computer connection information, page view statistics, traffic to and from sites, advertising data, and standard web log information such as IP addresses.
• Additional login verification information provided to us upon request in order to restore account access in the event that you forget your login information.
Examples of how we use this information include: responding to support requests, internal research to improve the PerisnGenderNetwork.org experience, and e-newsletters.
• We will never sell or rent your information to third parties for marketing purposes without your explicit consent. Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide users with the best experience possible.
Disclosure of Your Information
PerisnGenderNetwork.org may disclose your personal information when it is necessary in order to comply with legal requirements, enforce our policies, or protect anyone’s rights, property or safety. In such instances your information would be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
PerisnGenderNetwork.org may also share your personal information with:
• Our service providers, including, but not limited to, marketing and/or support, and may only be used for our own intended services.
• Law enforcement or other government officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity. In such events, we will disclose information relevant to the investigation, such as your name, city, state, zip code, telephone number, email address, User ID history, IP address, and bidding history.
Persons under the age of 18 are not allowed or authorized to become registered users of PerisnGenderNetwork.org. We do not knowingly obtain personal information from anyone under the age of 18. Any account which is registered or used by anyone under the age of 18, or which provides any information for anyone under the age of 18, will be terminated immediately, and all information related to that account will be deleted.
PerisnGenderNetwork.org utilizes storage services and technology commensurate with or superior to industry standards which encrypts any personal information submitted to the site. However, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the site. Therefore, although PerisnGenderNetwork.org works very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.